Monday, August 09, 2004

Ian Ethan



Ian Ethan

Fotógrafo norteamericano que tiene su estudio en Nueva York.
"I am commercial, editorial, and fine art photographer, documentary filmmaker, conceptual artist, and music creator, a collector of one of a kind vintage photography.
I've shown photography in 22 art galleries world wide and my last film won best documentary, was #6 in the ifilm.com Top 10, and was aired on MTV2. ...also an artist in other mediums with non-photography work featured in an additional 30+ art galleries, cafes, and events. I create: music, experimental sound, experimental film, 16mm and 8mm film loop projectionist, electrostatic art, and I've been know to write if I try really hard. "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email