Friday, November 19, 2004

Sergey Goncharov



Sergey Goncharov

"My name is Sergey Goncharov. I am a professional photographer living in Ukraine. My career in photography began when I was 12 years old, it is professional since I'm 21.
In 1998 I've get the first place at an exhibition "The Instant of true", organizer "Fuji Sport", Ukraine; In 1999 - first place at an exhibition, devoted to the beauty of a female body, organizer "Fuji Sport", Ukraine; 2002 an exhibition "Erotic sensations", Ukraine.
Publications: magazine "Cosmopolitan", covers of magazine "Generation"; A plenty of advertising projects, calendars, calendar cards, portfolio. Many exclusive artistic nude photo collections, which I sell with/without exclusive rights for the known websites and magazines."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email