Friday, March 18, 2005

Lev Nadya

Lev Nadya

Lev Nadya

Lev Nadya

"My name is Nadya Lev, and I'm a 24-year-old photographer living in Los Angeles. I was born in Moscow, and moved to America in 1990. I'm currently out of school and working full-time.
Photography has been in my life for as long as I can remember. My dad,
Yuri Lev, is an amazing photographer whose work is always inspirational to me. I almost set his studio on fire when I was six, but it's all good now.
I love creating all different types of photos, but at the moment my chief interests are outrageous fetish fashion (think Thierry Mugler) and historical themes. I work in a studio located near West HOllywood. I'm always interested in collaborating with new people, so if you're a fashion designer, hairstylist, makeup artist or just interested in graphic arts - definately drop me a line. If you are a model interested in booking a shoot, please send me a link to your portfolio. I am currently not doing TFP but I will put you on file in case a project comes up.
You can reach me at mint at sandwich dot net. "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email