Monday, January 23, 2006

Mallikuva

Mallikuva
Mallikuva
Mallikuva

"I´m a professional photographer based in Helsinki, Finland. I work mainly on commercial photo assignments and public relations on bussiness field in Finland. On this site you can see my pictures of fine art photography. In my art I try to concentrate on the feeling of the picture, and I don´t always want it to be soft, nice or other beautyful things. For me it´s more important, that you, as an viewer, stop and ask yourself a few questions. In the same way than I try to ask myselff everytime as I work ....why? Why is a very important word for me in my life. Do we like it, how do we like it, and why do we like it, and after all there is only, why? I do not have the answers for the most of the questions, but hey, who would have!".
Tuomas Marttila

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email