Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jody Schiesser



Jody Schiesser

Información de la Wikipeda

Writer, Photographer, Visual Landscape Architect. He lives in Savannah, Georgia, with his wife Sarah and his sons Finn and Talon. His first novel, black love, is on its way to publication, and he is at work on the second, called The Eyes of the Sun. His writing has appeared in various magazines or journals such as The Sensuous Line, Circuit Traces, The Muse Apprentice Guild, Mod Magazine published by Silvergirl Records, and Paramour. In addition to his prose projects, he is a photographer of fine art nudes, a visual landscape architect, and a filmmaker (The Street Cleaner). He is also a stay-at-home Dad.
"My art is creating stories and images, while learning from where I am at any given moment and who I meet. I love collaboration, such as the indie film I worked on recently. Friends are important to me, and my friends are people with passion, people who perceive true beauty, people who understand joy, people unafraid to be themselves, and people who love."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SilverMythago said...

Thank you

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email