Friday, March 05, 2004

Katie West

Katie West
Katie West
Katie West

"My name is Katie West. I'm currently getting a BA in English Language and Literature. I wish I had gone to an art school of some sort, but perhaps there is time for that yet. I live with my cats and my best friend. I like sunny days, Star Trek, comic books, swimming, randomness, grocery shopping at 2 am, dancing The Cure, watching movies, monochromatic colour schemes, Canadian comedic television shows, Bruce Springsteen, road trips, shooting guns and antique shopping.
Mark Sarmel recently interviewed me at Listd.net. The interview is very good at explaining what I try to do with my photography, from why I take self portraits to the eroticism in much of my work."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email