Monday, April 26, 2004

Skalabrin

Skalabrin
Skalabrin
Skalabrin

Luka Skalabrin es un ilustrador croata que dibuja sus creaciones con el photoshop. Admira Max Ernst, Magritte, Dali, Delvaux y en general cualquier surrealista.
"I have always been artistic in one way or another. in past I have experimented with various art techniques and medias but my biggest passion was traditional collage. With discovery of Adobe Photoshop that passion has evolved to higher level.
After completing my education in the field of press preparation I have dedicated my full time to create digital art using photomanipulation and vector technique.
I have specialized in creation and design of CD/book covers and packaging using digital mediums. Besides covers I also have experience in commercial/corporate design such as: logos, brochures, packaging, etc."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email