Monday, June 28, 2004

Massimiliano Panzironi



Massimiliano Panzironi

"My name is Massimiliano Panzironi, I'm an illustrator based in Rome and this is my personal portfolio on the seductive and sexy world of women and their universe....
DolceQ project was born like a desire to tell dreams and fantasies of women and their lovers, a sort of celebration of the most hidden and bewitching impulses, an aesthetic contemplation.
Influenced by fashion, music, architecture, i depict dark, moody, raw and sexual women, which remain at the forefront of subject matter explored within much of my work.
Each artwork is more than a simple image: it´s a story, a word, a whisper.
DolceQ was inspired by Sonia, my dolceQ."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email