Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Chappapeela





Chappapeela

Detrás de Chappapeela está la figura del nortemericano Robert Baham.

Información de la Saatchi Gallery

Robert Baham was born in Boston Massachusetts in 1948. He still livesjust outside Boston with his wife, a diminishingnumber of at-home children and a geriatric cat.The city's colleges and universities energize his work witha constant influx of smart, funny, attractive subjects.
"I'm a photogrpher. A portraitist I suppose who believes that the only two things worthy of serious consideration are sex and death. Eros and Thanatos. I have chosen Eros as my subject, and my muse. I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no idea why I'm filling this out.No method. No master. I haven't a clue"
"My art education consists of living with Jude for 4 years. (well three good years and one not so good.) While she majored in Photography at MassArt. I got an MBA, does that count. In Finance no less."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email