Monday, August 21, 2006

Luca Stardero

Información de Book Free.
I was born in Turin, Italy, in the 1969. I'm now based in the beautiful Bordighera (Liguria), near the French coast, where i'm working as freelancer fashion photographer. My feeling with photography (black e white and colors) was born with digital technology and all my work is made with digital reflex cameras and postproduced by myself with photo editing software. In the last 3 years many of my works have been published on several italian magazines and international online projects. I'm available for commercial projects, fashion & advertising, but my first goal, when i'm shooting, it's having fun. I really love to stay behind the camera, it is giving me at any time greats emotions.... My favorites international photographers are Helmutt Newton and Terry Richardson. My favorite italian fashion photographer is Oliviero Toscani, so you can understand what is the photographic style i'm loving.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email