Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Galey Franey

 “Gale

Gale Franey

Artista Canadiense que vive en Vancouver.

"Completely absorbed in anything to do with graphics, animation, photography, Photoshop, Flash, After Effects.
In my other (pay the bills) life, I am the manager of a downtown Hotel where I am lucky to meet travellers from every country around the globe, who deeply enrich my life. I have a lovely daughter, who features in several of my graphics images.
I strive to live a positive life. On the lighter side, I am CRAZY about table tennis (ping pong) & play a very mean game if I do say so myself ... I can back spin and do a cross smash with the best of them. I play almost every day. At work we have a couple of tables."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

Licencia C 2004-2005 by Spyder&Cat

Email